Born in Venice, Veneto, 1936. He graduated in graphic design from the Venice School of Industrial Design. He started working in the early 1960s as a packaging and advertising designer for LaRinascente in Milan. From 1965 to 1970 he worked in New York and Chicago for Unimark International, the John Massey Center, and the Container Corporation of America (CCA). In 1971 he came back to Venice working for major clients, including Coin. In 1977 he designed the new identity and sign system for the Venice lagoon-transport society. In 1981 he became an associate of Heinz Waibl’s Signo Studio in Milan. He taught at the School of Industrial Design and the International University of Art in Venice (IUAV), and the ISIA University in Urbino. Member of ADI and AGI. He died in Milan, Lombardy, 1986.