Born in Milan, Lombardy, 1923. A self-taught, he started teaching graphic design in 1946 at the Sforza Castle Arts High School. Later, he also taught at the Umanitaria School and the Scuola Politecnica di Design in Milan, and the ISIA in Urbino. A pioneer of experimentation, he first introduced continuous tone photography in 1954, then winning the the National Prize for Advertising. In 1963 he founded CNPT with Giulio Confalonieri, Ilio Negri, and Michele Provinciali with whom he collaborated until 1965. Art Director of Pirelli from 1967 to 1970. He served many prestigious clients including Alfa Romeo, Flos, Lombardy Regional Council, and RAI. He also worked as a coordinator of Nebiolo Research Group. He was awarded major prizes including three Compasso d’Oro and a Gold Palm for Advertising. Member of ADI since 1961/1954. Member of AGI since 1967. Founder of ADC Milan, he also served as its President.