Born in Arosa, Switzerland, 1928. After studying at the Zurich School of Arts & Crafts, she moved to Milan and joined Studio Boggeri in 1953. The year later she entered the graphic office of LaRinascente illustrating numerous posters, catalogs, and announcements that greatly marked the company’s communication. In 1958 she substituted Max Huber at the direction of the graphic office holding this position until 1962. At the same time she also served other prestigious companies including Elizabeth Arden, Olivetti, and Pirelli. In 1963 she returned to Zurich to become a member of Frank C. Thiessing’s agency.